Twenty One Pilots with special guests Jon Bellion and Judah & The Lion
March 3, 2017
General Admission: $45.00
Reserved Seats: $45.00 & $35.00
Tickets on sale Friday, May 13 at 10 a.m.!
Available online at www.TICKETMASTER.com, or charge by phone at 800.745.3000.
ALL DATES, ACTS & TICKET PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE. A SERVICE CHARGE IS ADDED TO EACH TICKET.
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets WILL NOT be available at the Verizon Arena box office or at any Ticketmaster outlets for the entire on sale.
PARENT ROOM INFORMATION
Verizon Arena will provide a Parent Room for the 21 Pilots concert on Friday, March 3, 2017. This is a room provided for parents who did not wish to purchase a ticket for this event but who have children coming to the concert.
Guidelines for Parent Room:
• There will be no admittance into the room until doors are open for the concert (check with the area website at www.verizonarena.com or call 975-9000 for door time)
• Parents wanting access to the Parent Room must enter the Washington Street Box Office Tunnel Entrance (Street Level) with their child
• Parents will be required to sign in and at that point, parents and child will be wrist banded
• It is extremely important that Parents understand that they MUST stay in the designated room
• Parents will not be allowed to go to the seating areas to check on their children nor will children attending the concert be allowed to go back and forth from the arena to the parent room. However, if there is an emergency, Arena staff will make sure parents/children will be able to communicate to each other. Make sure you know your child’s seat location and please designate a place to meet your child after the concert is over.
• There will be TV’s in the room for you to watch, popcorn will be available free of charge and assorted sodas will be available for purchase.
The Parent Room is a courtesy provided for this event. If parents wish to take advantage of this service, they must understand and follow the rules and guidelines listed above.
These rules are put in to place in order to provide a safe environment for both parents and children attending this concert.