Be Your Best Day is returning to Camp Robinson! This is an fun filled day designed for the Arkansas Army and Air National Guard to engage with the local community
Be Your Best Day is returning to Camp Robinson! This is an fun filled day designed for the Arkansas Army and Air National Guard to engage with the local community through a variety of events. We cannot wait to host you on this open base day! Here’s what’s in store:
- High school and middle school cross country races (Registration for schools is open on Mile Split).
- Open 5K Race: come run the Camp Robinson cross country course before our youth do! NEW TIME: 1800 (6pm)
- The Army Combat Fitness Competition: come out and compete against our soldiers in the ACFT-based fitness competition!
- JROTC Color Guard and Drill Competition
- Health, wellness, and education Fair: come talk with experts in their fields, interact with college and university reps, and hear about the benefits available for our service members!
- Unit and Equipment Exhibits: our soldiers and airmen will be present to talk about our various units and their career fields with their equipment on display.
- BBQ Cookoff: this NEW addition to the program will add some meat to the whole day!
- Food trucks galore: the BBQ cookoff is sure to make you hungry and we’ll have plenty of options for everyone to refuel.
- Entertainment: we’ll have bouncy castles for the kids, a baggo section for some additional fun, and live music from the Army 106th Band and more!
(Saturday) 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Camp Joseph T. Robinson