CARTI is thrilled to welcome riders and supporters to the 18th Annual Tour de Rock, taking place Saturday, August 14. As always, CARTI’s highest priority is the health and safety
CARTI is thrilled to welcome riders and supporters to the 18th Annual Tour de Rock, taking place Saturday, August 14. As always, CARTI’s highest priority is the health and safety of our patients, caregivers, team members, volunteers and supporters, so we have implemented certain safety protocols to ensure the wellbeing of everyone in attendance.
The safety protocols include:
- Drive-thru packet pickup at the CARTI Cancer Center in Little Rock.
- Socially distanced rest stops.
- Socially distancing the ride start area.
- To-go lunch from Count Porkula and Edwards Food Giant.
Tour de Rock is one of Arkansas’ largest cycling events and is considered the fastest Century Ride in the South. Now in its 18th year, Tour de Rock attracts cyclists from all over the region to ride pancake-flat routes that wind and weave through Central Arkansas. Tour de Rock is a well-supported ride with plenty of rest stops and an after-party with delicious BBQ, a beer garden and great music.
- What: 25, 50, 62, 100 routes plus a 100-mile Pace Group that wind through Central Arkansas
- Who: Over 1,000 cyclists from Arkansas and beyond
- Where: Race begins and ends on Washington Street in North Little Rock. After Party at Heifer International Pavilion
- Why: To fight cancer and help CARTI deliver the most advanced forms of cancer care
All funds raised through Tour de Rock support CARTI’s Patient Assistance Program, providing transportation, housing, medication, and counseling for CARTI’s patients. Through Tour de Rock, you are changing the lives of cancer patients, every single day.
Chances are you’ve been impacted by cancer. CARTI’s Tour de Rock is an opportunity to honor the ones who’ve fought the battle.
(Saturday) 6:00 am - 10:00 am
North Little Rock