North Little Rock, Arkansas, is literally at the crossroads: with easy access from major highways and the Clinton National Airport, it is a natural choice for many meeting and event planners. Our venues are top-notch, customer service beyond compare and there’s plenty to do outside of the hotel or meeting room. Are you planning a wedding, family reunion or class reunion? We can help you find a venue, recommend hotels and caterers and overall make sure you have a stellar experience.
Most popular wedding location in North Little Rock: The Old Mill at T. R. Pugh Memorial Park, a gorgeous replica of an 1800’s grist-mill that was is the last standing structure from the 1939 film, Gone with the Wind.
Most unusual events space in North Little Rock: Arkansas Inland Maritime Museum, outside (or inside!) a World War II-era submarine. The museum has witnessed many weddings, parties, reunions and military ceremonies over the years.
Best team-building experience in North Little Rock: Kayaking the Arkansas River together with the help of Rock Town River Outfitters. These guided tours are made for all ages and skill levels, and are an incredible experience for groups.
At a Glance
- 34 hotels with more than 2,400 rooms (plus three convenient RV parks)
- 7 hotels with meeting space on-site
- Can accommodate groups of 15 to 700
- Variety of more than 40 indoor and outdoor venues
- 2 local transportation companies to transport guests between venues and hotels
- Variety of indoor and outdoor activities for groups of all ages and abilities
- Variety of group-friendly dining experiences