In North Little Rock, you’re going to find excellent food – whether you are dining in, dining on outdoor patios or ordering to go! Fall weather in North Little Rock is perfect for enjoying outdoor patios and al fresco meals with friends and family.
If you’re visiting in January, join us for North Little Rock Restaurant Week! Dine, earn and win fun prizes during the week of January 23 – January 29, 2023.
We’re up to something cool in North Little Rock, Arkansas!
Beauty, relaxation, refreshment awaits in North Little Rock. With plenty of outdoor activity, natural beauty, delicious local dining and things to do, you and your crew can count on a fun experience. Come see what we’re up to!
Things to Do
First thing’s first: are you a first-time visitor to North Little Rock? We can answer your questions and help you plan your visit.
Outdoors & Nature
- Relax at The Old Mill at T. R. Pugh Memorial Park. Free and open to the public, The Old Mill is one of the most beautiful places in Arkansas to enjoy fall color.
- Hike at Emerald Park. For an easy, paved walk, start at the top from Scenic Drive to reach breathtaking views of the cliffs and Arkansas River. For more of a challenge, start at the bottom of the trail at Big Rock Quarry.
- Experience the Arkansas River with a Rock Town River Outfitters Adventure Guide! Kayak tours are perfect for both experienced paddlers and first-timers.
- Burn off energy at Burns Park: miles of trails, disc golf courses, several playgrounds – including the accessible One Heart Playground.
Art & Culture
- Enjoy live music and entertainment at the new Argenta Plaza. Simmons Bank Arena, Argenta Community Theater and The Joint Theater are all open and ready to welcome you.
- Complete the North Little Rock Scavenger Hunt. See how many landmarks and murals you can find and win prizes from the North Little Rock Welcome Center.
- See World War II naval vessels up close at the Arkansas Inland Maritime Museum.
- Hop on a Rock Region METRO streetcar for a free tour of downtown North Little Rock.
31marAll DayEaster Bunny Photos at McCain Mall3929 McCain Blvd.Event Type :Arts & Entertainment,Family-Friendly
31mar6:00 pm9:00 pmArkansas Times Craft Beer Festival600 N Broadway St.Event Type :Argenta,Wine or Dine
31mar8:00 pm10:00 pmOne Eyed Stranger301 Main Street, North Little Rock, AR 72114Event Type :Argenta,Arts & Entertainment
01apr9:00 am12:00 pmRock Region METRO Job Fair901 Maple Street, North Little Rock, AR 72114Event Type :Community
01apr7:00 pm10:00 pmKane Brown1 Simmons Bank Arena DriveEvent Type :Argenta,Arts & Entertainment,Live Music
04apr10:00 am11:00 amLaman Children's Storytime2801 Orange StreetEvent Type :Community,Family-Friendly
07apr6:00 pm9:00 pmRodney Block Collective3000 W. Scenic DriveEvent Type :Arts & Entertainment,Community,Live Music
- Third Annual Pulaski County Fair returns May 19 – May 29, 2023North Little Rock Parks & Recreation is thrilled to announce the return of the Pulaski County Fair presented by Oaklawn Racing Casino Resort for its 3rd annual event at the…
- Event Pics: North Little Rock Food Truck Permitting DayThe North Little Rock Convention & Visitors Bureau welcomed thirteen food trucks to the first North Little Rock Food Truck Permitting Day on Wednesday, March 15, 2023, in downtown North…
- Lunch time in North Little RockIt’s lunchtime again and, if you’re like me, you can find yourself stuck in a rut of eating at the same couple of places on rotation. Our challenge to you…