Updated 3.27.20. We will be regularly updating this list.
Maybe you’re tired of cooking or maybe you’re tired of fast food, or maybe you’re just TIRED. Some restaurants in North Little Rock are making it easy for families to order and pick-up a dinner to share at home. Most serve 4-6 people, with some larger portions available. Most are within the $20 – $50 range. Depending on how big or hungry your crew is, you might be able to get more than one meal out of it! And you’re supporting your local restaurants. And you don’t have to fight anyone at Kroger (where is all of the meat?!).
- Chili’s Grill & Bar – Look under “party platters” on the online menu. Small party platters to serve 4, large party platters serve 6-8.
- Chuy’s – Family dinner kits for $40 include tacos, choice of meat, array of toppings, and chips with salsa and queso.
- Eat My Catfish – Free delivery through Door Dash! Under Takeout Specials, you can find the Ultimate Family Pack, Chicken Family Pack and Catfish Family Pack.
- Flyway Brewing – now offering Gina’s Daily Meat & Three for curbside and pick-up! Check their Facebook page for daily specials. Family meals for 4-6 people available by calling at least hour prior to pick-up.
- Grampa’s Catfish – On the online ordering menu, click “Carry Out Only” to find the Catfish Family Pack and Sportsball Pack with catfish, hushpuppies and sides.
- HoneyBaked Ham – Reserve online for pickup bone-in ham (try the 4-6 lbs. quarter ham for 4 to 6 people), boneless ham, turkey, sides and desserts.
- Jacob’s Wings & Grill – Order 16 or 20 wings with the choice of two flavors, 50 piece with four flavors or more than 50 for six flavors. Order for pick-up or delivery via BiteSquad (use code #JACOBS at checkout for free delivery on orders of $20 or more).
- Moe’s Southwest Grill – get the kids on the fun of making tacos! Order a Build Your Own Taco Kit, with tortillas, protein, toppings and a queso to share.
- Lakewood Fish & Seafood House – family meals to go include tacos, a seafood platter (shrimp, oysters, catfish, chicken), and small or large baskets of catfish and/or chicken tenders. Bonus: military, firefighter and law enforcement officers all receive a 15% discount with uniform or ID. Curbside
- Lindsey’s Hospitality House – craving some Southern-style comfort food, Lindsey’s has you covered with Family Packs of beef or pork with sides. Pick-up and delivery.
- The Original Scoopdog – ’cause you need dessert, too, right? Scoopdog, which has a drive-thru, offers take-home quarts of their famous custard.
- Red Lobster – check out the Family-Style category on Red Lobster’s menu to order a customized family feast for 4-6 people.
- Tacos 4 Life – easily order online tacos by the dozen with choices of meats, as well as large salads, cheese dips and salsas for the whole family.
- Taziki’s Mediterranean Cafe – offering curbside pick-up and delivery, Taziki’s can offer your family some fresh options. On the online ordering, click “Dinner for 4” to start building your meal of Greek fare.
- Texas Roadhouse – family packs serve 4, and include entree, salad and sides. And of course, rolls with that addictive honey cinnamon butter. Order online for pick-up!
For more options, check out our easy list of restaurants serving curbside, delivery or online ordering or head over to our Dine page and sort by category.