Beauty, relaxation, refreshment awaits in North Little Rock, Arkansas!
A few hours’ drive – especially this year – can feel like a truly reinvigorating getaway. With plenty of outdoor activity, natural beauty, delicious local dining and things to do, you and your crew can count on a fun experience. Come see what we’re up to!
Shop local products and learn more about North Little Rock at the North Little Rock Welcome Center.
Things to Do
Outdoors & Nature
- Relax at The Old Mill at T. R. Pugh Memorial Park. Free and open to the public, The Old Mill is one of the most beautiful places in Arkansas to enjoy spring color, from cherry blossoms to daffodils, tulips to azaleas.
- Hike at Emerald Park. For an easy, paved walk, start at the top from Scenic Drive to reach breathtaking views of the cliffs and Arkansas River. For more of a challenge, start at the bottom of the trail at Big Rock Quarry.
- Experience the Arkansas River with a Rock Town River Outfitters Adventure Guide! Kayak tours are perfect for both experienced paddlers and first-timers.
Art & Culture
- Complete the Public Art Scavenger Hunt. See how many landmarks and public art murals and sculptures you can find around North Little Rock!
- See World War II naval vessels up close at the Arkansas Inland Maritime Museum.
- Arkansas Travelers minor league baseball team plays at Dickey-Stephens Park April – September!
One of the great things about North Little Rock is that pretty much everything is family-friendly! Any of the above activities are great for kids as well.
- Burn off energy at Burns Park! With miles of trails, disc golf courses, several playgrounds – including the accessible One Heart Playground – and seasonal Funland Amusement Park,
If your dogs are part of your family like ours are, then you’ll love the new Barks & Rec Dog Park! Also check out our outdoor, pet-friendly dining options.
In North Little Rock, you’re going to find excellent food – whether you are dining in, dining on outdoor patios or ordering to go! Spring is patio weather, and there’s nothing better than enjoying an al fresco meal with friends and family (including the furry ones!).
Here are a few ideas to get you started: