We’re up to something cool this fall in North Little Rock, Arkansas!
Fall is one of the most magical times to visit our beautiful city: trees are changing colors, cooler weather makes outdoor activities pleasant and we tend to get a little festive this time of year (Go Hogs!).
If you are looking for kid-friendly things to do in North Little Rock, dog-friendly things to do in North Little Rock, dining in North Little Rock, where to stay in North Little Rock….we’ve got you.
Beauty, relaxation, refreshment awaits in North Little Rock, Arkansas. With plenty of outdoor activity, natural beauty, delicious local dining and things to do, you and your crew can count on a fun experience. Come see what we’re up to!
Things to Do
First thing’s first: are you a first-time visitor to North Little Rock? We can answer your questions and help you plan your visit.
Outdoors & Nature
- Relax at The Old Mill at T. R. Pugh Memorial Park. Free and open to the public, The Old Mill is one of the most beautiful places in Arkansas to enjoy fall color.
- Hike at Emerald Park. For an easy, paved walk, start at the top from Scenic Drive to reach breathtaking views of the cliffs and Arkansas River. For more of a challenge, start at the bottom of the trail at Big Rock Quarry.
- Experience the Arkansas River with a Rock Town River Outfitters Adventure Guide! Kayak tours are perfect for both experienced paddlers and first-timers.
- Burn off energy at Burns Park: miles of trails, disc golf courses, several playgrounds – including the accessible One Heart Playground.
Art & Culture
- Enjoy live music and entertainment at the new Argenta Plaza. Simmons Bank Arena, Argenta Community Theater and The Joint Theater are all open and ready to welcome you.
- Complete the North Little Rock Scavenger Hunt. See how many landmarks and murals you can find and win prizes from the North Little Rock Welcome Center.
- See World War II naval vessels up close at the Arkansas Inland Maritime Museum.
- Hop on a Rock Region METRO streetcar for a free tour of downtown North Little Rock.
In North Little Rock, you’re going to find excellent food – whether you are dining in, dining on outdoor patios or ordering to go! Fall weather in North Little Rock is perfect for enjoying outdoor patios and al fresco meals with friends and family.
- Hispanic Heritage Month Art and Food Festival to be held in North Little RockSeis Puentes Education and Resource Center will host Hispanic Heritage Month Art and Food Festival on Saturday, October 2, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Argenta Plaza (510 Main…
- Haunted Arkansas Tours returns to North Little RockFormerly known as “Haunted Argenta Tours,” the newly-named Haunted Arkansas Tours returns to North Little Rock this fall with its popular family-friendly Haunted Argenta Walking Ghost Tours and adults only…
- North Little Rock’s Diamond Bear Brewing turns 21Diamond Bear Brewing Company at 600 N Broadway Street in North Little Rock is celebrating 21 years in business this October. “We’re finally old enough to drink!” the brewery jokes…