We’re up to something cool this fall in North Little Rock, Arkansas!
Fall is one of the most magical times to visit our beautiful city: trees are changing colors, cooler weather makes outdoor activities pleasant and we tend to get a little festive this time of year (Go Hogs!).
If you are looking for kid-friendly things to do in North Little Rock, dog-friendly things to do in North Little Rock, dining in North Little Rock, where to stay in North Little Rock….we’ve got you.
Beauty, relaxation, refreshment awaits in North Little Rock, Arkansas. With plenty of outdoor activity, natural beauty, delicious local dining and things to do, you and your crew can count on a fun experience. Come see what we’re up to!
Things to Do
First thing’s first: are you a first-time visitor to North Little Rock? We can answer your questions and help you plan your visit.
Outdoors & Nature
- Relax at The Old Mill at T. R. Pugh Memorial Park. Free and open to the public, The Old Mill is one of the most beautiful places in Arkansas to enjoy fall color.
- Hike at Emerald Park. For an easy, paved walk, start at the top from Scenic Drive to reach breathtaking views of the cliffs and Arkansas River. For more of a challenge, start at the bottom of the trail at Big Rock Quarry.
- Experience the Arkansas River with a Rock Town River Outfitters Adventure Guide! Kayak tours are perfect for both experienced paddlers and first-timers.
- Burn off energy at Burns Park: miles of trails, disc golf courses, several playgrounds – including the accessible One Heart Playground.
Art & Culture
- Enjoy live music and entertainment at the new Argenta Plaza. Simmons Bank Arena, Argenta Community Theater and The Joint Theater are all open and ready to welcome you.
- Complete the North Little Rock Scavenger Hunt. See how many landmarks and murals you can find and win prizes from the North Little Rock Welcome Center.
- See World War II naval vessels up close at the Arkansas Inland Maritime Museum.
- Hop on a Rock Region METRO streetcar for a free tour of downtown North Little Rock.
In North Little Rock, you’re going to find excellent food – whether you are dining in, dining on outdoor patios or ordering to go! Fall weather in North Little Rock is perfect for enjoying outdoor patios and al fresco meals with friends and family.
- Event Pics: Pulaski County FairNorth Little Rock was proud to host the first annual Pulaski County Fair at Riverfront Park Wednesday, September 29, through Sunday, October 3, 2021. Sponsored by the North Little Rock Convention…
- Northern Lights celebration returns to North Little Rock Nov. 20North Little Rock’s Northern Lights annual holiday celebration will return to Argenta Plaza (510 Main Street) on Saturday, November 20, 2021, 3 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. “We’ve carefully planned this…
- The Joint debuts new weekly lineupThe Joint Comedy Theater at 301 Main Street in North Little Rock is changing up their schedule to give you more laughs throughout the week. The Joint requires masks unless…