In North Little Rock, you’re going to find excellent food – whether you are dining in, dining on outdoor patios or ordering to go! Fall weather in North Little Rock is perfect for enjoying outdoor patios and al fresco meals with friends and family.
If you’re visiting in January, join us for North Little Rock Restaurant Week! Dine, earn and win fun prizes during the week of January 23 – January 29, 2023.
We’re up to something cool in North Little Rock, Arkansas!
Beauty, relaxation, refreshment awaits in North Little Rock. With plenty of outdoor activity, natural beauty, delicious local dining and things to do, you and your crew can count on a fun experience. Come see what we’re up to!
Things to Do
First thing’s first: are you a first-time visitor to North Little Rock? We can answer your questions and help you plan your visit.
Outdoors & Nature
- Relax at The Old Mill at T. R. Pugh Memorial Park. Free and open to the public, The Old Mill is one of the most beautiful places in Arkansas to enjoy fall color.
- Hike at Emerald Park. For an easy, paved walk, start at the top from Scenic Drive to reach breathtaking views of the cliffs and Arkansas River. For more of a challenge, start at the bottom of the trail at Big Rock Quarry.
- Experience the Arkansas River with a Rock Town River Outfitters Adventure Guide! Kayak tours are perfect for both experienced paddlers and first-timers.
- Burn off energy at Burns Park: miles of trails, disc golf courses, several playgrounds – including the accessible One Heart Playground.
Art & Culture
- Enjoy live music and entertainment at the new Argenta Plaza. Simmons Bank Arena, Argenta Community Theater and The Joint Theater are all open and ready to welcome you.
- Complete the North Little Rock Scavenger Hunt. See how many landmarks and murals you can find and win prizes from the North Little Rock Welcome Center.
- See World War II naval vessels up close at the Arkansas Inland Maritime Museum.
- Hop on a Rock Region METRO streetcar for a free tour of downtown North Little Rock.
- 11 ideas for Valentine’s Day in North Little RockFeb. 11: Pyrogenic Arts Pop-Up at Bang-Up Betty Location: Bang-Up Betty, 429 Main Street, North Little Rock, AR 72114 An after-hours art night every third Friday of the month includes…
- Entertainment lineup at The Joint Comedy TheaterIf live music and lively entertainment is your jam, look no further than the Joint Comedy Theater at 301 Main Street in North Little Rock. Their 2023 entertainment lineup includes…
- New Year’s Eve 2023 events in North Little RockRing in the new year in North Little Rock! If you’re enjoying NYE in Argenta, hop on a Rock Region METRO streetcar for a free ride.