In North Little Rock, you’re going to find excellent food – whether you are dining in, dining on outdoor patios or ordering to go! Fall weather in North Little Rock is perfect for enjoying outdoor patios and al fresco meals with friends and family.
We’re up to something cool in North Little Rock, Arkansas!
Beauty, relaxation, refreshment awaits in North Little Rock. With plenty of outdoor activity, natural beauty, delicious local dining and things to do, you and your crew can count on a fun experience. Come see what we’re up to!
Things to Do
First thing’s first: are you a first-time visitor to North Little Rock? We can answer your questions and help you plan your visit.
Outdoors & Nature
- Relax at The Old Mill at T. R. Pugh Memorial Park. Free and open to the public, The Old Mill is one of the most beautiful places in Arkansas to enjoy fall color.
- Hike at Emerald Park. For an easy, paved walk, start at the top from Scenic Drive to reach breathtaking views of the cliffs and Arkansas River. For more of a challenge, start at the bottom of the trail at Big Rock Quarry.
- Experience the Arkansas River with a Rock Town River Outfitters Adventure Guide! Kayak tours are perfect for both experienced paddlers and first-timers.
Art & Culture
- Enjoy live music and entertainment at the new Argenta Plaza. Simmons Bank Arena, Argenta Community Theater and The Joint Theater are all open and ready to welcome you.
- Complete the North Little Rock Scavenger Hunt. See how many landmarks and murals you can find and win prizes from the North Little Rock Welcome Center.
- See World War II naval vessels up close at the Arkansas Inland Maritime Museum.
- Hop on a Rock Region METRO streetcar for a free tour of downtown North Little Rock.
- Walking on sunshine: Argenta debuts Solar WalkThe Arkansas Regional Innovation Hub, in collaboration with Solar System Trails, and Chris Kent, Executive Director of Argenta Downtown Council, is delighted to announce the grand inauguration of an exciting…
- Event Pics: North Little Rock Christmas Parade 2023Hosted by the City of North Little Rock, North Little Rock Tourism and the North Little Rock Sertoma Club, the annual North Little Rock Christmas Parade was held Sunday, December…
- Festive bevs: holiday coffee and cocktails in North Little Rock‘Tis the season for fun holiday drinks around North Little Rock! Several North Little Rock restaurants and bars serve limited time menus for the cold months, so take advantage while…