Thank you for your interest in North Little Rock hotels for your next stay!
As of April 6, in an effort to further restrict the spread of COVID-19 in Arkansas, Governor Asa Hutchinson has mandated new measures for commercial lodgings, short-term rentals and other lodging operations. Occupancy in such facilities will be limited to the following until further notice:
- Arkansas residents;
- Healthcare professionals;
- First responders;
- Law enforcement;
- State or federal employees on official business;
- National Guard members of active duty;
- Airline crew members;
- Patients of hospitals and their families;
- Persons unable to return to the home due to COVID-19 travel restrictions;
- Arkansas citizens unable to return home due to exigent circumstances such as fire, flood, tornado or other disasters;
- Persons in need of shelter due to domestic violence or homelessness;
- Employees of hotels, motels, or other service providers/contractors of a hotel/motel; and,
- Persons away from their home due to work or work-related travel
This directive will be lifted at such a time as deemed appropriate by the Arkansas Department of Health.