Argenta Plaza, a $5.36-million community space, is owned by the City of North Little Rock and managed by the North Little Rock CVB. The plaza features a “front porch” area with modern swings; a stage with 40-foot video projection wall; a water wall; fountains and a “backyard” area with trees. The plaza has been the catalyst for more than $50 million in economic development in downtown North Little Rock.
Rent Argenta Plaza
Argenta Plaza has successfully been used by a variety of events: concerts, community events, networking events, private parties, movie nights, large festivals, farmers’ markets, expos, galas, fitness competitions and more.
- Permanent stage with 40-foot video screen wall
- Permanent tent tie-downs
- Water wall
- A/V capabilities, including built-in speakers and lights, use of projector
- Jetted water fountains, can drain instantaneously
- Public restrooms
- “Front porch” area with modern swings
- Temporary barricades
- Easy unloading/loading area