The North Little Rock Convention & Visitors Bureau and North Little Rock Economic Development invite you to share your love for North Little Rock restaurants during North Little Rock Restaurant Week January 24 – January 30, 2022. Dine out during Restaurant Week and save your receipts to earn entries into a raffle for fun North Little Rock prizes. Don’t forget to share your food adventure with us! Use hashtags #UptoSomethingDelicious #explorenLR #SettingtheTable
How to Earn Raffle Entries
- Spend $10 at a North Little Rock restaurant between the dates of January 24, 2022, and January 30, 2022. Save your receipts and/or take photos. Each receipt must have a minimum of $10 (cannot combine smaller receipts to meet $10 minimum).
- Submit receipts in-person at the North Little Rock Welcome Center or online here by noon on January 31, 2022. Earn one raffle entry for every $10 spent.
Participants will be entered into a raffle:
- Top Prize: Dinner & A Show ($150 value) – $50 gift card to Brood & Barley and two (2) VIP tickets to Argenta Community Theater’s Our Town on March 17, 2022. Vaccination card is required for entry into the theater.
- Runner-up Prizes (2): Wine Basket ($75 value): wine and treats
About Restaurant Week
The purposes of North Little Rock Restaurant Week are to raise awareness of the North Little Rock dining scene and stimulate economic activity for North Little Rock restaurants.
- Can I submit receipts from the whole month of January?
- No, only receipts dated between January 24, 2022 and – January 30, 2022.
- Can I submit receipts in-person?
- Yes, you can submit receipts at the North Little Rock Welcome Center. We are located at 600 Main Street (first floor) in North Little Rock. We are open weekdays 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- If my total receipt amount is between $10 increments, will you award half entries?
- No, we will round to the nearest number and award whole ticket entries. Example: if you spend $33 you get 3 entries but if you spend $37 you get 4.
- Can I combine multiple receipts to make the $10 minimum?
- No, it must be a single receipt of at least $10 to qualify.
- What are the eligibility requirements for the contest?
- You must be 21 or older and a U.S. resident.
- Will you take receipts from nearby cities?
- Only receipts from North Little Rock restaurants listed here will be accepted: participating restaurants
- Can I check how many entries I have?
- Yes, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and request your entry count.
Contest Rules & Regulations
- Entrants must be 21 or older and a U.S. resident to be eligible to win.
- Receipts may include gift card purchases.
- Winners will be drawn and notified on Tuesday, February 1.
- Prizes may not be returned, refunded or exchanged for cash.