- Haunted Argenta Ghost Tours (Saturday & Sunday): This one and a half hour walking ghost tour will tell the stories of Argenta’s history from the time of its founding through the rebirth and revival.
2. Spooky Cocktails with Cypress Social (all week): Cypress Social at 7103 Cock of the Walk Lane in North Little Rock is celebrating spooky season all week long with fun cocktails crafted by their brilliant bartenders.
3. PAST EVENT
Boos & Brews (Thursday): Similar to the Haunted Argenta Ghost Tours, but for ages 21+. Learn about the more lascivious side of Argenta history and visit a couple of Argenta’s haunted locations. Boos & Brews is Thursday, October 28, at 8 p.m. and begins in Faucette Brothers Park (Riverfront Place & Main Street, North Little Rock).
4. PAST EVENT
Rock Town River Outfitters Halloween Sunset Float (Thursday): Join Rock Town River Outfitters at Rockwater Marina for a Monster Mash river float on Thursday, October 28, at 7 p.m. with a costume contest and spooky snacks. Reservations required by calling 501-831-0548.
5. PAST EVENT
Monster Bash 2021 (Friday): Join Home for Healing on Friday, October 29, at 7:30 p.m. for an eerie evening full of silent and live auctions, devilish drinks, hors d’oeuvres, dancing, music and costumes at the Venue at Westwind (7318 Windsong Drive, North Little Rock, AR 72113).
6. Halloween Carnival at Funland (Saturday): North Little Rock Funland is hosting a Halloween Carnival Saturday, October 30, 7 p.m. – 10 p.m. Costume contest for kids, zombie boogey, “eerie express”, “movie in the graveyard”, scary walking tour, ghostly carousel and “graveyard of treats”. $5 per person ages 2 and older (parents are free). At 7:15 p.m., there will be a free showing of Hocus Pocus. Bring your own lawnchair or blanket, concessions available for purchase.
7. PAST EVENT
Matt Corbin at “Tent City” (Friday): Flyway Brewing at 314 Maple Street in North Little Rock is hosting their first ever live show outdoors with singer/songwriter Matt Corbin on Friday, October 29, at 7 p.m.
8. Park Hill Pop-Up / Park Hill Palooza (Saturday): The Filling Station NLR at 3623 John F Kennedy Boulevard in North Little Rock is hosting Park Hill Pop-Up noon to 5 p.m. on Saturday, October 30, and Park Hill Palooza with live music 1 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Saturday. The day will have local bands, food trucks, craft beverages. Cash preferred, bring a chair, and costumes welcome.
9. SOLD OUT
Fright Night in Argenta (Saturday): Celebrate Halloween at the Argenta Plaza (510 Main Street) on Saturday, October 30, 7:30 p.m. The event is a fundraiser by the Argenta Downtown Council and in partnership with North Little Rock CVB to support local art within the community. Dance the night away to beats by DJ Nick Hud and enjoy wine and a specialty cocktail.
10. Halloween at the North Little Rock Drive-In (Saturday): Enjoy the 1978 film Halloween at the North Little Rock Drive-In (7318 Windsong Drive) on Saturday, October 30, at 7:15 p.m. or 9:15 p.m.
11. The Rocky Horror Pickin’ Show at Four Quarter Bar (Saturday): Four Quarter Bar at 415 Main Street will host The Crumbs for the Rocky Horror Pickin’ Show. Come check out the unique bluegrass rendition of your favorite cult classic on Saturday, October 30, at 9 p.m. $8 cover.
12. Goat Yoga in Costume and Hayrides at St. Joseph Farm Stand (Saturday): on Saturday, October 30, join St. Joseph Farm Stand at 6800 Camp Robinson Road in North Little Rock for hayrides, pumpkins for sale and more fall fun. Come in your costume for Goat Yoga at 10 a.m.
13. NLR Wildcat Nutrition Grand Opening (Saturday): NLR Wildcat Nutrition at 3809 MacArthur Drive in North Little Rock is hosting a grand opening Saturday, October 30, from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. with door prizes, shake samples, fit camps and free kids’ activities.
14. “Vein Drain” Bloood Drive at Argenta Plaza (Saturday): The Arkansas Blood Institute and Little Rock Zoo are hosting a blood drive at Argenta Plaza (510 Main Street) on Saturday, October 30, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
All donors receive a glow-in-the-dark “Vein Drain” shirt and one free entry to the Little Rock Zoo.
All donations will be tested for COVID-19 antibodies. plus, Hemoglobin A1c blood sugar testing will be performed, which can help monitor diabetes risk.