We at the North Little Rock Convention & Visitors Bureau are so excited to be part of the Arkansas Travelers’ new Disc Golf course this July! With the cancellation of minor league baseball, the team at Arkansas Travelers got creative about ways to continue entertaining fans. What better way to use a field than a fun game of disc golf? The Disc Golf course is presented by North Little Rock CVB and Budweiser.
For Saturday, July 18, and Sunday, July 19, groups of four or less can schedule tee times (exceptions may be made for families larger than four people). Reservations are highly recommended by calling 501-664-1555 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Walk-ups will be allowed pending availability.
Tee times will be available from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on July 18 and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. on July 19.
- Adults: $10 per person/round (additional rounds the same day are $5)
- Child (7-15 years old): $5 per person/round (additional rounds the same day are $2)
- “Family 4 Pack”: $55 (receive four rounds & four Travelers Discs)
- Parking is free in our west parking lot
What to bring:
- You are allowed to bring your own discs, but they will also be selling Travelers Discs for $10 each.
- Masks are encouraged to be worn.
- NO outside food & beverage.
- Select concessions and alcohol will be available.
- Comfortable shoes! (No cleats allowed)
- Course will require walking and step navigation throughout all of Dickey-Stephens Park.
- Social distancing will be required throughout the course.
- You are encouraged to bring a mask and will need to wear one when ordering concessions.
- Temperature will be taken before entering ballpark.