Wonderin’, would you be, my little quarantine?
Or is this the way it ends?Twenty-One Pilots, “Quarantine”
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and it doesn’t look like the pandemic will end in time for many romantic outings or trips (or a late-night celebration of singlehood with friends). Allow us to recommend some alternatives for a staycation in North Little Rock.
Dining for Valentine-ing
- Dine-in, pick up curbside or order delivery from your favorite North Little Rock restaurant (check with individual restaurants for current operating hours).
- Vegantine’s Meal To Go from Nana’s Organix (304 Main St.): call (501) 864-6148 by February 9 for pick up February 12 or February 13. Ask about their chocolate-covered strawberries and cheesecake-stuffed, chocolate-covered strawberries, available for pre-order by the dozen!
- Saturday, February 13, and Sunday, February 14, you can order your favorite pizza in a heart shape from American Pie Pizza for dine-in or to-go.
- 4830 N Hills Blvd., North Little Rock 72116 | (501) 753-0081
- 9709 Maumelle Blvd., North Little Rock 72113 | (501) 758-8800
- Cuddle up at Chalet Lane. Flyway Brewing (314 Maple St.) takes outdoor dining to a new level with heated greenhouses and fire pits.
Get Away for a Night or Two
Fairfield by Marriott Little Rock North is making it easy to “get away” without going too far. An indoor heated pool, WiFi, fitness center, all at a special “Staycation” rate of $79 per night. Call Cristen at 501-945-9777 to book.
4120 Health Care Drive, North Little Rock, AR 72117
Call to Book: (501) 945-9777
Holiday Inn Express North Little Rock is offering a special Valentine’s Package: “Reconnect with the one you love when you book our exclusive romance package any weekend in February. You will receive chocolates at check in and a late checkout on the day of your departure.” Use the link below to book (package already applied).
4306 E McCain Blvd., North Little Rock, AR 72117
The Baker, an historic property with modern amenities and style, has a “date night” package that includes wine, chocolates and a late checkout.
501 Main Street, North Little Rock, AR 72114
- Enjoy dinner and a movie. Organizers of the North Little Rock Drive-in Movies (7318 Windsong Drive) are planning a fun lineup for Valentine’s Day weekend. Join the Facebook group for schedule and tickets. Order dinner to-go from a North Little Rock restaurant and bring it with you to the drive-in.
- Explore together. Hike or bike some of North Little Rock’s beautiful trails, like Emerald Park, Burns Park or the Arkansas River Trail.
- Escape together. Central Arkansas Escape Rooms at 108 West F Avenue in North Little Rock just reopened!Book a roomand see if you and your honey can escape before the clock runs out.
- Make together. Learn with your loved one in-person or virtually with an expert from the Arkansas Regional Innovation Hub in pottery, welding, woodworking, laser cutting, screen printing and more. Register
- Paint together. Book a private lesson with local artist Barry Thomas to brush up on your painting skills.
- Kick some axe. They say love is a battlefield – so test your skills with Take Aim Axe Throwing! Book one or two hours Friday or Saturday night.
- Play a round of disc golf. Bring your own discs and enjoy the outdoors at one of Burns Park’s two disc golf courses.
- Go bowling. Reserve a lane in advance at Millennium Bowl by calling 501-791-9150.
- Team up for live trivia Monday nights at Flyway Brewing. Reservations are required; send a Facebook message with party name and phone number.
Gifts for your Valentine
Use coupon code Valentine15 at checkout for 15% off jewelry and bath & body items! Curbside pick up available. Order by noon February 12 to pick up in time for Valentine’s Day.
North Little Rock Welcome Center
600 Main St., Ste. 120, North Little Rock AR 72114
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.