Looking for places to eat where you can bring your dog? Some experiences just aren’t the same without man’s (or woman’s) best friend. Here are a few dog-friendly restaurants in North Little Rock:
- Argenta Nutrition – smoothies and shakes
- Argenta Outdoor Dining District (Fridays 6:30p – Saturdays 10p). Main Street is closed downtown and lined with tents. Dogs are welcome, leashes required and please clean up after your pooch. Nearby restaurants include Ristorante Capeo, Brood & Barley, Four Quarter Bar, Argenta Nutrition, Crush Wine Bar, Reno’s Argenta Café, Skinny J’s, The Joint Theater, Cregeen’s Irish Pub, and Nana’s Organix.
- Bar Louie – outdoor patio
- Boudreaux’s Bar and Grill – patio seating
- Cozy’s Shaved Ice – outdoor picnic tables
- Cregeen’s Irish Pub – traditional Irish plates with a wide selection of brews.
- Dark Side Coffee Co. – picnic table, and pup cups every Friday!
- Diamond Bear Brewing Company (patio only, reopening soon) – local brewery and restaurant with German style food
- Flyway Brewery – local brewery and restaurant known for their pretzels and unique menu
- The Filling Station – rotating food trucks, small local market and outdoor seating.
- The Joint Theater & Coffeehouse – alley patio
- McAlister’s Deli – outdoor patio is dog-friendly! Please note you must order inside, so someone will need to stay with the pup outside while you order.
- Morningside Bagels – outdoor patio tables with umbrellas.
- The Original Scoopdog – outdoor seating with hot dogs and concrete ice cream
- Panera Bread – outdoor dining available
- Purple Cow – pups allowed on the outdoor patio.
- Starbucks (JFK)
- Starbucks (North Hills)
- Whole Hog Cafe North Little Rock – a complimentary dog bone if you eat on the patio with your pup!
Affectionately known as Dogtown, North Little Rock is a popular spot for pet-lovers to stroll with their dogs. North Shore Riverwalk Park is nearby and dog waste depots are available throughout the downtown area.