Cypress Social (deadline Dec. 21, 5 p.m.)
North Little Rock’s newest destination restaurant is putting a classy, Southern spin on everything you love about holiday meals. Place your pre-order by 9 p.m. on Saturday, December 19! Menu includes:
- House Smoked Whole Turkey
- Bone-In Pineapple-Cherry-Porter Beer Glazed Ham
- Corn Maque Choux with Andouille Sausage
- Green Bean Casserole
- Country Hashbrown Bake
- Red Velvet Cake
They also have options for a Holiday Turkey or Ham Feast that includes everything listed above! Might as well throw in one of their Holiday Candy Boxes, too.
Brood & Barley
Brood & Barley is serving up an awesome Christmas Dinner that serves 4 to 6 people and includes:
- Beef Tenderloin ($265) OR Oven Roasted Salmon ($200)
- Copper penny brown butter braised carrots
- lemon garlic broccolini
- roasted beet salad
- garlic mashed potatoes
- dinner rolls with butter
- a whole cheesecake &
- Dave’s famous egg nog!
- All items will be available a la carte as well if you want to pick up just sides or just the main dish! Call today, or by Tuesday, Dec. 22nd to pre-order. Pick-up before 3pm on Thursday, Dec. 24th. Call (501)400-8967 to place your order now. Located at 411 Main Street, North Little Rock, in the Argenta Arts District. Open 11am to 10pm Monday through Saturday.
Taziki’s Mediterranean Cafe
Taziki’s Holiday Take and Bake is perfect meal for your small friends and family gatherings this holiday season.
– Roasted Whole Chicken
– Cheddar Mashed Potatoes
– Mac & Cheese
– Tomato /Cucumber salad
– Caesar Salad
– 1/2 Chocolate Chip 1/2 Macadamia Nut Dozen Cookies
The ‘Holiday Take and Bake’ will be available to pick up Wednesday, December 23 and Thursday, December 24.
Lindsey’s Hospitality House & BBQ (no longer accepting pre-orders)
Lindsey’s has been catering for years, so you can expect nothing from the best in customer service and quality. They have options for a Turkey or Ham Meal that serves 10-12 and includes:
- Smoked or Baked Turkey or Smoked Ham
- Cornbread Dressing
- Giblet Gravy
- Cranberry Sauce
- Dinner Rolls
And they have all sorts of delicious sides, pies and cakes to round out your holiday meal.
Simmons Bank Arena (no longer accepting pre-orders)
Though they may not be able to entertain large crowds this holiday season, Simmons Bank Arena is putting their excellent culinary staff front and center, especially for the holidays. Executive Chef Jack Daugherty has more than 20 years of culinary experience and the whole team is well-experienced in catering group meals. Orders must be placed by Thursday, December 17, at 5 p.m.!
Their Christmas Dinners To-Go is divided into four packages based on the size of your group. Packages 1-3 include the below, Package 4 is meat only:
- Turkey Breast
- Buttermilk Cornbread Dressing
- Herbed Mashed Potatoes
- Green Beans with Sauteed Onions
- Traditional Turkey Gravy
- Fresh Cranberry Relish
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Dinner Rolls
- Pumpkin Pie
- Pecan Pie
Not looking for the traditional holiday plates, or to change it up for the days after? Don’t forget many North Little Rock restaurants are still offering awesome family-size meals for pick up, like Moe’s Southwest Grill, Taziki’s Mediterranean Cafe, American Pie Pizza, Larry’s Pizza, U.S. Pizza Co., Flyway Brewing and so many more.