Updated 12.21.20. We will be regularly updating this list.
Maybe you’re tired of cooking or maybe you’re tired of fast food, or maybe you’re just TIRED. Some restaurants in North Little Rock are making it easy for families to order and pick-up a dinner to share at home. Most serve 4-6 people, with some larger portions available. Most are within the $20 – $50 range. Depending on how big or hungry your crew is, you might be able to get more than one meal out of it! And bonus: you’re supporting your local restaurants.
- American Pie Pizza (Maumelle & North Hills) – can’t go wrong with a party salad and pizza!
- Benihana – steak and shrimp and steak and chicken family meals! Call 501-374-8081 to order for pick-up.
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse – Family feasts serve six and include a deep dish pizza, a choice of pasta, wings or entree; salad and garlic knots. Takeout and delivery available.
- Black Bear Diner – For a limited time, Black Bear Diner is offering family meals to-go that serve 3-4 people. Options include breakfast (eggs, bacon, pancakes, etc.), chicken fried steaks, fried chicken, roasted turkey and fish meals.
- Blue Coast Burrito – if you have a group of 10 or more, the Fiesta Pack or individual Burrito Saks are a great deal with burritos, salsas and chips. Call the catering number (501-231-7747) to order.
- Brood & Barley – in case you’ve missed it, the latest food trend is charcuterie, and Brood & Barley is offering pre-made charcuterie boxes with a variety of meats, cheeses, breads and spreads. Also have new options of a Poke box or Philly Cheesesteak box. Call (501)400-8967 to pre-order.
- Chick-Fil-A (East McCain Boulevard and McCain Mall) – Depending on the size or hunger of your group, check out the catering menu for party platters of chicken, salad and sides serving 5-10.
- Chicot Hibachi – special family meals serve 4-5 people, and for $35 (plus tax) include hibachi rice, hibachi veggies, hibachi chicken, egg rolls and yum-yum sauce.
- Chili’s Grill & Bar – Look under “party platters” on the online menu. Small party platters to serve 4, large party platters serve 6-8.
- Chuck E. Cheese – yes, you can pick-up pizza to-go, if you get the craving for Chuck E. Cheese pizza (we see you, 90s babies). Check out their deals to get more bang for your buck.
- Chuy’s – Family dinner kits for $40 include tacos, choice of meat, array of toppings, and chips with salsa and queso.
- Cracker Barrel – Family Take n’ Bake options include quart-size portions of popular sides and the Family Meal Baskets have a variety of main dishes like catfish, meatloaf and chicken n’ dumplings.
- Cypress Social – call 501-916-2670 to order a family meal to-go! Choose between a catfish dinner (catfish, slaw, hushpuppies and cookies) and Cypress Meatloaf (3-pound meatloaf, potatoes, house mixed greens and cookies).
- Eat My Catfish – Free delivery through Door Dash! Under Takeout Specials, you can find the Ultimate Family Pack, Chicken Family Pack and Catfish Family Pack.
- Flyway Brewing – now offering Gina’s Daily Meat & Three for curbside and pick-up! Check their Facebook page for daily specials. Family meals for 4-6 people available by calling at least hour prior to pick-up.
- Grampa’s Catfish – On the online ordering menu, click “Carry Out Only” to find the Catfish Family Pack and Sportsball Pack with catfish, hushpuppies and sides.
- Hideaway Pizza – order pizzas ready to go or just the dough to make your own at home.
- HoneyBaked Ham – Reserve online for pickup bone-in ham (try the 4-6 lbs. quarter ham for 4 to 6 people), boneless ham, turkey, sides and desserts.
- IHOP – Order family feasts to-go for 4 people. Customize with waffles, pancakes or french toast, and bacon or sausage.
- Jacob’s Wings & Grill – Order 16 or 20 wings with the choice of two flavors, 50 piece with four flavors or more than 50 for six flavors. Order for pick-up or delivery via BiteSquad.
- Jason’s Deli – family meals can include salad bars, giant baked potatoes, sandwich trays and more.
- McAlister’s Deli – family meals come with a main dish, family-size side and a gallon beverage.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill – get the kids on the fun of making tacos! Order a Build Your Own Taco Kit, with tortillas, protein, toppings and a queso to share.
- Mojitos & Margaritas Grill & Bar – family packages include 15 enchiladas or crunchy tacos with rice and beans.
- Lakewood Fish & Seafood House – family meals to go include tacos, a seafood platter (shrimp, oysters, catfish, chicken), and small or large baskets of catfish and/or chicken tenders. Bonus: military, firefighter and law enforcement officers all receive a 15% discount with uniform or ID.
- Larry’s Pizza – take advantage of some of the awesome family deals Larry’s Pizza has right now: create your own buffet (dine-in, carryout and curbside) and family meal deals.
- Lindsey’s Hospitality House – craving some Southern-style comfort food, Lindsey’s has you covered with Family Packs of beef or pork with sides. Pick-up and delivery.
- Longhorn Steakhouse – Family meals include chicken or steak for the whole family.
- Old Mill Pizza – Take & Bake Pizzas, includes a pizza tray and instructions for cooking at home!
- Olive Garden – Under their catering menu, Olive Garden has smaller meal options to feed 4-6, 8-14 and more.
- The Original Scoopdog – ’cause you need dessert, too, right? Scoopdog, which has a drive-thru, offers take-home quarts of their famous custard.
- Panera Bread – family feast value meals serve 4-6. What makes them different is the focus on “kids” meals that include mac and cheese and cookies. They also have soups, salads, sandwiches and combos.
- Purple Cow – Skip the grilling and still enjoy classic cheeseburgers, fries and shakes. Curbside and delivery available.
- Red Lobster – check out the Family-Style category on Red Lobster’s menu to order a customized family feast for 4-6 people.
- Santo Coyote – party packs include appetizers and meals for the whole family!
- Sweet Poppa’s Cafe – family packs include pork or chicken and sides.
- Tacos 4 Life – easily order online tacos by the dozen with choices of meats, as well as large salads, cheese dips and salsas for the whole family.
- Taziki’s Mediterranean Cafe – offering curbside pick-up and delivery, Taziki’s can offer your family some fresh options. On the online ordering, click “Dinner for 4” to start building your meal of Greek fare.
- Texas Roadhouse – family packs serve 4, and include entree, salad and sides. And of course, rolls with that addictive honey cinnamon butter. Order online for pick-up!
- TGI Friday’s – Family meals and platters serve 4-6 with a wide variety of options, from sliders to pasta, salads to ribs.
- U.S. Pizza Co. (Levy or McCain) – order your favorite pizzas for pick-up or delivery.
- Whole Hog Cafe – Buddy Paks can serve 4 to 32 with pork, beef or chicken; sauces, beans, coleslaw and potato salad.
Shop gift cards from your favorite North Little Rock restaurants! Choose from more than 25 restaurants for gifts for friends and family. And you’re supporting local: 100% goes back to the local restaurants (the North Little Rock CVB “eats” the processing fees). Add to cart below and pick up at the North Little Rock Welcome Center (600 Main Street, Suite 120, North Little Rock, AR 72114) Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Curbside pick-up available.
NOTE: one gift card per restaurant per transaction, please. Please visit your local restaurant to inquire about large orders of gift cards.